I smoke pot every once in a while (not more than once in two months or something, i have a job), but i want to try mushrooms.
I was just wondering, is there a big chance of a bad trip? And how bad can a bad trip be? How intense is a good trip when you do it at a small dosage?
I've smoked some hash in the past, and alot of it, and it gave me a little trip. Well, i won't know if what i experienced was exactly a trip, but i saw stuff that didn't exist after looking very close at it. It was awesome, and it made me curious for mushrooms.
Just how is the effect? Are you completely off world and don't know what you're doing?
But, the biggest question of all, and the most important one to me is this: I have a couple of really bad allergies. Peanuts and milk can litterately kill me if i don't take medicine in time. I've ate non-magic mushrooms before, just as normal food. Some i didn't get sick of, some i did. I feel it always pretty quick when i react allergic on something, usually within 5 minutes. When i eat a 'magic' mushroom and i notice i'm allergic to it by getting sick, is there still a way to get rid of it and avoid a trip? Can i still take my medicine? I can't imagine how wrong it can go when i'm allergic and going into a trip.
I can get in 'shock' (i don't know the English word for this) when i'm really allergic of something, which can result to death. Will the 'magic' effects of the mushroom make this worse?
All i need to know. Thanks,