Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

******.nl - entheobotanical wholesale store!

Terratic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2013
I recently ordered from them.

Order was paid on the 9th, and the package arrived on the 20th (today). I paid via cash by mail and probably won't do that again because of how risky it is, but I didn't want to wait for my new CC to arrive. Everything turned out fine, however, and it safely arrived at their P.O. box within a week.

Packaging: 9.5/10

They took notice of my comment when ordering—I was concerned about the labelling—and did what I suggested. I'm happy about that. There was a tiny, almost negligible bit of plant debris in the box, hence the -0.5. Other than that, it was good.

Costumer service: 10/10

They responded within 24 hours.

Product: N/A

From what I hear, it seems to be legitimate.

Something to note: M. ophthalmocentra, M. hostilis and M. verrucosa grow in the same general area of Brazil. At times, people receive the root bark of the other species instead of Juruma Preta, but very few people even notice. Seeing as ******'s source is Adenium, I'm pretty confident that it is, indeed, M. hostilis. It's not of much consequence either way; the "dye" they all produce is pretty similar, and I hear that the "dye" from ******'s bark is what you should expect, but it's worth knowing what bark (of which species) they're actually selling. There was a bit of a mix up last year regarding Alicia anisopetala and B. Caapi, and I hope stuff like that doesn't happen again.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
sorry i must of picked that up somewhere. fair enough with your sale your are about average price