Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vendors & Suppliers - Rules

A

Admin

Invité
Welcome to the Psychonaut Vendors & Suppliers section.

This section was created to share purchase experiences and discuss vendors/stores of products that may be of interest for users of the Psychonaut forums. Examples are; smart- and headshops, ethnobotanical stores, vendors of live plants/cacti etc.

Occassionally you may find (exclusive) offers and/or promotions from Psychonaut sponsors.

Please do NOT use this section to discuss vendors of research chemicals. There are other (more reliable, less public) sources for that. Also, don't ask for such resources or for any illegal substances. Posts that do not comply with these rules will be deleted.

Greno

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
It is what I am looking for (20 posts as well), only one store sells the RC I am looking for and I do not know if it is a scam, I red on this forum that SoS are not 100% safe and if score is Under 9 being carreful, the shop I speak about is just Under 9 so if someone share a good experience with them I am tempted

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
If it's under 9, don't buy. Most people put a good grade just when they receive the product. But many shops with 9/10 sell bad quality products.

PM are not dedicated to shop address exchange. It's eventually forbidden.

RPonting

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2013
I have no experience to the purchase something for supplier.But it is a good way to purchase things from supplier
the personal development is increased but purchase the things for a good supplier who sell the useable and good products.RPI

H

Hopeful_Messiah

Invité
Can Anyone on here help me gain access to a SoS Account?
I've been operating this long without one, and i just placed a huge order.
The Vendor now seems to have severed all lines of communication and is just being an outright twat.
I placed my order on the 11th. It is now the 27th. I think that is a little bit ridiculous.

If anyone could hook me up with an invite code to SoS you'd be an Hero.