Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why we need nuclear power

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmmm as far as i can see, all who say that say we need nuclear power, in the way that it already does exist... to you
i can say you are deluded/blinded/blind, something like that. it tells me that you maybe, at least in some sense or so, can't
even imagine alternatives anymore.
i suggest to think of the idea of a "matrix" in that context. and what a change in a matrix, could mean.
for example interesting in that context are also even ideas, thoughts. like brainstorming... because to some degree/extent
or so it feels a bit to me, as if, if you really wanted to tell each other your opinion (or is it already supposed to be a "word barrier" lol), ... then maybe you would actually have to write books to each other.
well lol, just my impression.

i think the idea of "free energy" is also a philosophical idea. because as far as i can see, we can counter capitalism with
philosophy somewhat. and we have made the planet sick, like we have made ourselves or others sick...
greed for profit is the idea here.
also related could be how supposedly nikola tesla was suppressed in his lifetime, for greed for profit. i didn't really know
about that, but i can also research with the internet. :P

i think nuclear energy is very PRIMITIVE, because it's risky business, to say the least. in order to produce energy and make
money, is it really the best solution needing to risk thousands and thousands of people's lives, directly and indirectly?

is the advance in technology really the best measurement for a "civilization"?? shouldn't the way how it's used also be an indicator?? for example maybe how it's achieved also... in terms of nuclear energy it means that it had involvement in wars, information wars included.. thus maybe nuclear energy has a bad karma "in some way", maybe like coke.... ?

i tell you!!!! watch out if shit is propagated in the way like: "the end justifies the means". or similar concepts...
self-righteousness is "ok" if it doesn't become megalomaniac and tries to enforce the ignorance on other people, too...
something like that.... :finger:

i think i agree with both spice and IJC in some way...and i also know how it feels to be framed. it's often a very bad feeling.
maybe ask yourself, what if all we have to do is to be nice to each other or at the very least just try to be nice?
governments are fascists. but they are also humans, they at least felt sometimes in the past.
maybe the problem is "how" even nations nowadays appear to act more like corporations.

do you sometimes feel like you have to act as government or so??? or to enforce your shit?? that could mean many things
and on many levels.. etc etc
i mean like for example what is a fact, is that the government depersonalizes people and sees the majority only as numbers.
maybe at least theoretically, we all sometimes have similar patterns of prejudice in some form or so???
i dunno lol... maybe some food for thought or so... what you think???? :shock: :rolleyes: :roll: :paranoid: :retard:

are you aware that many "structures" of and in the west are based on exploitation?? did you get the stupidity test already?? :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea:

hmm .. beware of mind games.. and "strange" energy traps...

peace

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
honestly, the less energy I invest in the system, the better off I seem to be......I am doing better working two days a week, than when I worked six.....

knowing that the political system is a lie enables me not to get caught up arguing petty issues with people on a day-to-day basis.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"i think" nuclear power is gambling with peoples' lives. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i am sure the lemming analogy of spice is a very good one.

and to all you "only for profit" people. especially those who try to make it less obvious. you can suck my dick.... or rather... you wish you could... hahahahahahaha
suckers..... all you can do is enforce your shit. isn't it so? :| :roll: :?

i can tell you what that is. spiritual poverty.

peace