Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dream herbs

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
no idea never tryd it, but a beautiful experimenting for when I am healthy. I have now a soar throath and a mild fever but if that is over then I will try it! :D

G

Invité
perhaps my failiure to drink sinicuichi tea was overboiling it. it did smell nice, but the taste was awful. i will make a nice watery tea next time and i'll tell you about it. but it has to be another time, i have a different trip agended to this afternoon :D

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
maybe, like with normal tea, you should steep the herbs in the water after boiling. but do al the active substaces get in the water? I find the tea a most enyojable way of taking sinichuiche but that is with the pure herb and not an extract, a extract could taste completely diferent. only one ay to find out:)

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey what're your experiences with sinicuiche?? is it worth giving a try? they sell it at a local head shop for 5 bucks a gram has anyone ever had a really cool experience with it? do you recommend it??

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
5 bucks a gram is way too expansive! I have bought a medium very healthy plant for about 10 bucks.and bought it for 10 to 15 bucks a 100 grams in diferent online smartshops.

the effects are a bit like mj but a bit more subtle and with its own character. some people report that it does not work for them.

here is a link to one of the greatest articles about sinichuiche :)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=8521

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Much like kanna, it's one of those ethnos that I bought to try but did absolutely nothing for me. Smoking it just produced a funny aroma, the smoke wasn't as harsh as tobacco but much worse than weed. Drinking tea produced muscle cramps the next morning but again, no noticeable effects.

I did buy a live plant though, just to add to the collection.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i tried it a few weeks ago...nice camomille :wink:

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
yeh i had just orderd 1oz. for 10$................had tryed it before but did not use enough..........slight euphorea for me...not much.......but itnt sinichuchi supposed to give u a lighted tint vision? yellow or something............

here is what i plan to do----make tea out of 10g then roll 2 smokes up out of it and drink the tea and smoke it at the same time if that dont do ne thing i will give up on ol' heimia sal.

has ne one ever done the method at hand.....??

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Done it with mj if by method at hand you mean tea and smokes :D

Simply AWESOME!

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
Nooooo... even though it would be VERY nice.... i mean smokes out of sinichuchi....w/ the tea

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
nope :(
i've only smoked it
and i found it a nice camomille. though hissop and mint w/ tobacco i found to be more powerful (but i'm slightly allergic to tobacco so...)

PS don't get started on the "oh-you-are-allergic-why-do-you-do-it-kinda-stuff"
EDIT Maybe i experience placebo.........who knows.....

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
yeh....im lucky im not allergic to any thing!! but,,, the reason i wonder about the whole {smoking and drinking sinichuchi} at the same time, is.. cause that is what is done with intoxicating mint {Lagochilus inebrians} over in Turkistan, for a "Good feeling" lasing 2 days.......??????

i will try it sometime i just got an oz. of it....

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
You know why sinicuichi is not good as it should be. Cause fresh leaves needs to be crushed and than soaked with sugar. This is real sinicuichi. With auditory or deafness hallucianation. All of the products that you can buy is shit, Sorry *******. But before selling something you need to explore the effects and how they are used.

Comments needed bout that.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i've had nothing but anoyance with this stuff. i did manage to find wilted leaves and not dried but i didn't weight it right and ended up with full body cramps for 2 days. the tea was awful but most teas of the like are awful. i got the best effects from a 50/50 mix with mj in a j. i certainly have been turned off of it with no desire to continue experimentation.
absolutely no more than 10g should be used for tea.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
:shock: jeez i'd never think it would have such a drawback...well no more sinichuiche for me thanks...