Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

NORML

Ronith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Oct 2002
For you folks in the United States who smoke pot and dont feel ashamed of it, check out http://www.norml.com

The abbreviation stands for The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. Get involved and end the Nixon war that has been haunting us for over 30 years now.

Peace

Sniek

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2002
Just buy a house in Amsterdam! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Or vote for a more liberal and democratic government.

Barbara

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juil 2003

Voting in the USA doesn't really help Tommie. Their problem is that they do allow guns so you can kill everybody, but you're not allowed to chill out.

G

Invité
/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Tommie please relax, most Americans are nice people just like me and even you maybe /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is The Fear which makes people buy guns and lock (black) people up in prisons because they smoke a joint. I hope things will change in the US, with a new president or something. The NORML is a step in the good direction. Did you read this article BTW about legalization of cannabis in the Czech republic: http://www.mapinc.org/norml/v03/n1014/a02.htm
Soon Canada, Portugal, Switzerland and Czech will have better marijuana laws then Holland.

Sniek

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2002
I guess Lennart is right. Bowling for Columbine made that clear now didn't it?

I read the article before somewhere but I cannot quite tell where that was. Anyways, maybe if the media in the US would get a little bit more objective on the news they spread the american people would be less paranoid,...

Phixon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
USA?

Try being a Pot addict and various drug user in S.w.e.d.e.n /forum/images/graemlins/thumbdown.gif
Here police can and will take you in for a piss, then you have a fine on 160$ (Thc possitive)

Just my 2 cents...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You know I hate to say it because I live in the USA (New York) but the United States government thinks this country is all high and mighty. They think we are untouchable and can do whatever we damn well please. Such as invade other countries and overthrow thier governments for no apparent reason. Hummmmm That almost sound like CULT like actions.

This country need to get with it. Here if you wanted to kill someone you could shoot them, then pled insanity and either get off totally or get a maxium of 6 years in jail. On the other hand if you are caught with 1 pound (not adopting the metric system was anoter stupid idea) then they would get LIFE!! can you believe this crap?

My pissed of 2 cents.

Sniek

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2002
well, there's a lot to be said about the States,.. but isn't there about any country???

For now, lets just leave it and hope the states will come to realize there is more then explosives and gunfire,..

Tripster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2002
I was hanging around at a festival here in finland. We had cars parked at a camping-site and one night two policemen came to check my friend's car looking for drugs. There was nothing illegal in his car, and while they were searching, he yelled to the surrounding people "Legalize home growing!"'. At that point, one police turned to him and said quietly: "I agree with you."

Seems that we still have hope..

G

Invité
Yes most policemen are just like humans, they also use drugs.

But if you are a policemen who is using drugs - and there are a lot - you should't arrest other people for doing the same thing!

G

Invité
/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tommie you are great, I know what I gonna do the rest of my life, I become a policeman !!!

Tripster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2002
Heh.. It's probably the same with every job you have. If you work in a factory, you like to do some things and don't like others. If you're a police, you agree with some (or most) of the laws, but you disagree with some. Still, you have a job to do and you are being paid for that. And if there are too many things that you don't like, you can always quit the job.

Ram6

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2003
which makes you just another braindead cracker kissing up in order not to lose your job /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
Yes policemen/woman are just humans but they have to protect the rules (the law) and the law says that drugs use is a criminal act so you can't be a psychonaut and a lawofficer in my opinion.
I'm very glad i can smoke my ganja legaly but if it have to i will do it illegaly because no one can tell me what to do with my body
Freedom...

"..Only one thing on my mind... I'm Alive..."