Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The doonesbury comic they dont want you to see

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Thanks, had a good read. Shared it on facebook.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I can't advocate for abortion anymore...

[youtube]w45Pct9dVj0[/youtube]

That is not to say that I believe it should be illegal.

All things should be legal, it should just be raw education, knowledge and sense that determines what is right and wrong. Nobody should have the power of your life to say do this or do that. Acceptance of universal "goods" or morals is necessary, like murder, etc.

I would much rather see adoption become increasingly easy than to see abortion increasingly more difficult.

Then you throw a psychopath in there and all of this "Anarchy" breaks down

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol i think there is some truth in it... the industry of pharmacology and the likes or comparable movements that only care for profit and can benefit from others suffering.... it's like you can see from how this shit seems to work, because of how they look at people as "people" or so...that there are many conspiracies going on against human dignity etc etc... it's scary really... :-|

i also think we need more education and clarification of facts in that regard.

people should know what they are doing. because if they don't know that themselves... who else is supposed to know? *sigh*

peace